Friday, September 25, 2015

My September CCC Card sent to Agata!

Hi,

This months Card Chain Challenge Colors really through me for a Loop :) They were Olive Cobalt and Ivory! I did not have to use them as I did use the Sketch but I always try to use at least two of the things listed by Deborah!  Since I had just gotten to play with some New Karen Burniston dies coming to Elizabeth Craft Designs soon I decided to use Lucky the Rabbit and the Basket with Flowers for my card!
I sent my card to Agata in Switzerland!

Here is the Front: ( Which follows the sketch and colors)
I used several dies by Karen Burniston for the Circles and the Happy and Day from Happy Birthday Pop It Up's!



Here is the Inside with Lucky the Rabbit!
I used a stitched Lorna label for the Sentiment by Simon Says Stamp
and the Grass border from the outdoor edges set and Lucky , The Basket and Flowers are all new dies coming to Elizabeth Craft Designs in October!
I just adore that basket such a clever die by Karen!

Like I said it is a card with very unusual colors from me but I think I made it work :)
If you have not participated in the Card Chain challenge put on by my Friend Debora Nolan.
It is lots of Fun and you get mail from people all over the world.....
Links for Supplies are below except for the new dies that will be coming real soon! 
Hope you have a great weekend!
XO
Kelly

1 comment:

Agata said...

Wow! I'm such a happy gal! Thank you!!! <3

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...