Monday, September 14, 2015

My second card for the September Karen Burniston Designer Challenge!



Hi,
I'm here with my second card for the Karen Burniston Designer challenge for September!  I made another Birthday card for our Celebrate theme and used the  Oval Accordion and the Oval Cloud Frames by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. :)
All stamps are by My Favorite Things, I just Love coloring Birdie Brown Images!

Here is the Card Closed:

I added a little Party Hat from the KB/ECD Props 2 set and filled it with some ECD Glitter dots :)

And Open :)




I added a few close up shots!




On Wednesday you will get to see ALL of the DT's Celebrate cards and Karen will have a card and a video you won't want to miss! 
Be sure you head over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog on Wednesday!
Thank you for stopping by and Have a Great Day!
Supply links are below.


  

   

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....