Friday, September 18, 2015

Jolly the Mouse and a Fun Die Combination!

Hi,

It has been a while since I have combined two Pop It Up's onto one card to make a double.  I was Inspired to do this by a card of Maryann Einam   That Karen Burniston Promoted the other day. I decided to take it a step further by using the slot die from the Lucy Label Pop It Up's set and making a tree come up from the Lorna Label Platform all by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs!


Here is the Front of the Card with Jolly the Mouse!
I decorated the front using Jolly, Props 5,Agatha Edges, Lorna Label, and the Merry and Bright Sentiments!

Here is the Card Opened up with a Double Pop up and the Fun Tree From the Christmas Trees Pop Stand.

And another View......


I tried to get a photo of the L Bracket I used to Anchor the tree through the slot that was then strapped to the Platform under the Merry Christmas Pop It Up's!
Kind of hard to see though... :)

I hope this will inspire you to try some fun combinations with these Amazing Dies by Karen Burniston, there is just no end to what one can do!

For more Inspiration Follow Karen Burniston Designer on Face Book and Her Blog and also on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog!

Links for the products I used are below 
Thanks for Stopping by and Have a Great Day!!
XO

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...