Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Card three for the September Karen Burniston Designer Challenge!

Hi,

I have needed to make a Wedding card for a Friend's Daughter for a While.   When I saw the NEW Gift Card Accordion, The  Flourish Frame, and Lucky the Rabbit by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs I knew what I wanted to do! These dies will be coming in October and were released at the Collin's Rep. Show. I decided to make a Black and with card with a touch of Pink!

Here is the Card Closed:

I used flowers from the Fence Pop It Up and hand cut a Cone for them I was going to do a Lace Veil by it just did not look right!  A touch of Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter makes this a little more Fun! I Love how the Elizabeth Craft Designs/Quietfire Congratulations fits perfectly on top of the frame!

And the Card opened up!



I looked and looked for a gift card that matched but couldn't find one..... With this Fun new die it has me looking at gift cards in a whole new way!

Tomorrow on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog You will get to see ALl the cards and the Amazing card and Video by Karen Burniston!
Always tons of Inspiration to be had.

Thank you for stopping by and Have a Great Day!




1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

She.will.LOVE.this!!! Can't wait to see it in person! ;)

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...