Sunday, August 2, 2015

Another New Card using New Karen Burniston Dies by Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Hi,

I thought I would show you another card I made using the Christmas Trees Pop Stand set a long with the Sleigh from the Sleigh Gift card Holder using Dies by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs! On this card I used the Sleigh on the front of the card instead of using the gift card holder and used the Dimensional Tree inside for a Simple Christmas card.
Sorry I know you have been seeing lots of Polka Dots in my creations, I have always loved them and a little hung up on them at the moment :)

Here is the Front Using the Sleigh:


I used the Merry Christmas die cut words from the Merry Christmas Pop it Up's set on the front and a Tree from the Trees Pop It Up's a long with the sleigh that I have trimmed in Silver Shimmer Sheetz.

Here is the Inside :



I kept it simple and let the Fun Dimensional Tree pretty much stand alone.
The Sentiment is Hero Arts!

Here is a close up!
These Karen Burniston dies and stamps are all available now to purchase at Elizabeth Craft Designs and should be arriving at stores as well.
Hope you have a Great Sunday!  Thanks for stopping.
Supplies I used are linked below!
XO


  
   


  



















   

1 comment:

BeautyScraps said...

Beautiful cards! I love blues for Christmas!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....