Monday, August 24, 2015

A Pop It Up using Cocoa the Horse and the New Western Edges by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Hi,

I have  card to show you today I made a while ago using some of the New Karen Burniston Dies available at Elizabeth Craft Designs!
The Western Edges are so Perfect for the Manly cards lots of struggle with at times.

Here is the Card Front:


I used the Western Edges and the Hey there Die on the Front.  I used Distress Inks to color the Mountains and the Sky and the Barbed Wire Edge I cut from Paper I had covered in  Chocolate Silk Microfine Glitter. (Its kind of hard to see)

Here is the Inside:

I die cut the Bathtub Pop Stand die into the fold to stand up the Mountains I cut from the New Western Edges Set. The Lower Mountain was cut using the Beach Edges Die.
I placed a Clear strip between the Mountains before adhering the top so that I could add the sentiment speech bubble which comes with the Rectangle Accordion Set!
I kept Cocoa Pretty simple just cutting him from Gray and White and cut a Spinner from the Rectangle Pull card to place him on.  I used the Happy Birthday Die cut from the HB Pop Ut Ups and  placed a Lorna Label at the Bottom.

Here is a Closer Shot of the Mountains and Cocoa on the Spinner.



So many fun Possibilities with these Dies by Karen Burniston!

Thanks for Stopping by and Have a Great Monday!
Supplies Linked Below :)


  

   

1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

Love the colors of your western sunset--Cocoa looks happy, too!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...