Saturday, August 1, 2015

A Christmas card using NEW Karen Burniston Die Sets!

Hi,

I am just in Love with all of the New Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Craft Designs Dies and they are available Now!!

Today I want to show you a very simple Christmas card I made using the New Merry Christmas Pop It Ups and the Tree Pop Stand dies!

Here is the Front:

I used the Outdoor Edges Trees and a tree from the Evergreen Pivot set for the Silk Microfined Glittered trees.

Here is the Inside using the Fun New Dies!

I used the Spinner from the Rectangle Pull Card Die set to add the Tree to the Merry Cristmas Pop Up Base.  I just Love these New Dies, so Easy to make a Fun Christmas card rather quickly.
The Happy New Year is from the New Merry and Bright Stamp Set and stamped on a banner found in the Lorna Label set.

Another Shot:


These dies are all available right now at Elizabeth Craft Designs and so Fun to use!!
Hope you have a great weekend and Thank You for Stopping by......
Links Below for supplies I used :)



  
   



  


















   

   

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...