Friday, July 10, 2015

NEW Karen Burniston Dies Coming to Elizabeth Craft Designs Farm Collection #2 and Merry and Bright!!!

Hi!

I've been really busy playing with some Awesome New Pop It Up's Dies by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs!!  You are going to LOVE these dies....I don't think there is anything Karen Burniston has not thought of for this Fun release!! Toay I want to show you the New Sleigh Gift Card Pop Up using the Cutest Mouse named Jolly and a Reindeer named Rudy all from the Merry and Bright Collection!

 Here is the front using Jolly:

He comes with the Candy Cane and I added a Santa Hat Cut from Adhesive Velvet from the NEW Props 5 set!

Here is the Fun inside:

This is the Most Amazing Sleigh with Gift Card Slot Die set!  It can be used with or without the Sleigh.
It comes with the Package and Bow I have used.  Then Rudy the Reindeer is so much Fun. I couldn't
resist giving him a little sparkle by adding Silk Microfine Glitter to his horns and a and a Glittery Wreath which comes with Rudy!
The Merry Christmas Die cut is from another New set by Karen, a Merry Christmas Pop Up which is Fabulous! 
I know I'm going to use this Sleigh with Gift Card Slot set tons!

Here is a Close Up!
I added a little extra Sparkle by using some Glitter Borders by ECD around the edge of the front and the Sleigh and Package. Glitter Dots were added to the Wreath as well. Such an easy way to get a little added sparkle.

New Dies will be shipping to stores the first week of August!! The two stamp sets are available now!  I can't wait for you to see all the Fun I have had playing with the New Collections!  You can see Karen's Blog Post and description of ALL the dies coming on her Blog HERE.





  
   
 


2 comments:

donna mikasa said...

So cute! Love the mouse and reindeer and that awesome sleigh!

inkedx2 said...

Love the added touch of bling! Makes the card really pop.

Robbie

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...