Friday, July 3, 2015

Happy Fourth of July a Day Early with some Cute Purple Onion Designs!

Hi,

Do you have Fun plans this weekend?  I'm hoping we get to take the Boat out and watch the Fireworks on the Lake.

I have a Fun card to show you using New Stacey Yacula Stamps from Purple Onion Designs on a  Pop It Up's by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Here is the Front:


I used Bursting with Pride Stamps and The Happy from the Karen Burniston/ Elizabeth Craft Designs Happy Birthday Pop It Up's and the 4 using Elizabeth Craft Designs Numbers Die. (The TH is old Quickutz dies)

For the Inside I used POD Bubbly the Bear and POD Sentiment and Put it on the ECD/Karen Burniston Lorna Label Pop It Up's. A few scattered stars covered in ECD Silk Microfine Glitter.

I just Love to color the Sweet Stacey Yacula images.  You can see the whole Sweet Occasions collection HERE.

I hope whatever you do this weekend is filled with Love.
All supplies Linked Below!
XO

1 comment:

judkajudi said...

I have all of Stacey Yakula's stamps and most of them haven't been inked! But I love them to pieces and can't bear not to own them. This is more than adorable, Kelly!! Enjoy your holiday .. it's been raining all day here. I fly to Milwaukee tomorrow to have pure grandma time for a week!! Hugs.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...