Saturday, July 25, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges Saturday with a Royal Theme C4C296!

Hi,

This is my last week playing with the Girls on the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog.  I have had tons of fun playing and want to Thank them for having me this month!

This week we are creating cards with a Royal Theme or Royal colors C4C296!
I decided to get an old Greeting Farm Princess out and play.....

Here is the Front:



And a Close Up!




And the Card Opened Up!




Head over to the Crazy 4 Challenge Blog and see all the Royal cards and play a long!
All supplies linked below except for the princess which I believe must be discontinued.
XO!


  

   

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Sweet as anything! Jo x

Karen Aicken said...

Oh Kelly this is just ADORABLE! Your colouring is amazing ... perfect card for the challenge. Thank you so very much for playing along and being our Guest Designer this month.

Joanne (jojot) said...

just the sweetest princess....colored beautifully

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so cute! Love seeing those GF images again--and colored so beautifully!

StampOwl said...

what an adorable card, love the colors you used on this. Thanks for playing along as Guest Designer this month.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...