Saturday, July 18, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenge C4C295

Hi,

It's time for this weeks Crazy 4 Challenge card!  This week is a sketch challenge C4C295.
I decided to use a sweet My Favorite Things Cutie and make a Pop It Up! She reminds me of my Camden I wish she had curly hair :)

Here is the Front:


A Close up :)



And the Inside:





Pretty Simple but I like how it came out......

Head over to the Crazy 4 Challenge Blog  and check out what the DT has come up with and Play with us this week :)

Links for Supplies listed below, Thanks for stopping and have a Great Day!
XO


  

   


3 comments:

donna mikasa said...

So cute! Love that PI girl and fun sketch!

StampOwl said...

such a cutie!!!

Peggy said...

Super cute card! The wood plank background is the perfect background!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....