Friday, July 24, 2015

A Summer Fun Pop It Up's!

Hi,

I just got the new Simon Says Stamp Pool Play set and could hardly wait to Play....The images are designed by Shari Carroll and are so Fun!
I used some Simon Says Stamp dies a long with some Elizabeth Craft Designs/Karen Burniston dies to make this card Fun!

Here is the Front:


Its a little hard to see as I used white embossing paste but there is Silk Microfine Glitter in it for a fun Sparkle!

Here is a Close Up!


For the Inside I used the Lorna Label Die set by Karen Burniston!

The Hello is a Karen Burniston Die from the Rectangle Accordion card set.
The Sunshine is Simon Says Stamp.

Here is a Closer Look:

A Perfect card to brighten someones day a little don't you think?

I hope you have a great day and Thanks so much for stopping by!
All Links for products are below.
XO


  
   

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

It is real fun Kelly!!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so cuuuuuute! Love the sherbet-y colors and the gloss on her goggles!

Lin said...

Yumm and double yumm! I could eat this! Gorgeous colors, and I love the big dots behind her, Kelly!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....