Monday, June 1, 2015

Sending Love!

Hi,

This is a quick post We have company visiting from WI and have been on the run.....

I have a little card to show you today created using the New Purple Onion Designs/Stacey Yacula Sweetheart!  I Love Stacey's Owls they are always so sweet and this one is no exception! You still have until Sunday June 7th to get the whole SY Collection at a Special Price!! Go HERE!
Here is my card:

I colored Sweetheart using the No Line Copic Coloring Technique.
The Background was created using a Simon Says stamp Stencil, Translucent Embossing Paste and Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter by Elizabeth Craft Designs.

You can see all of the New Purple Onion Designs / Stacey Yacula HERE!

Links for the supplies I used are below.....Thank you for stopping and have a Great Day!

1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

That is thee sweetest image and your no line coloring rocks!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...