Thursday, June 11, 2015

Color Of Fun Release by Simon Says Stamp Is HERE!!!

Hi,

I was lucky enough to get to play with a few of the Fun items released by Simon Says Stamp Today for the Color of Fun release!!  I have seen so many fun peeks of the new inks and stamps and dies and can't wait to get more!
The items I am playing with today are the New Inks Hollyhock and Spring Rain, The New Rockin' Roller coaster Die and the Build a Cone clear stamp set!

For my first card I used the New Rockin' Roller Coaster with some primary colors for a very simple card.



Then I played with the New Inks I received and the Build a Cone stamp set and made a sparkly Shaker card!

I Love this set so perfect for Summer.....

Head over to Simon Says Stamp and see ALL the New things released today!
Supplies from my cards are linked below...

Thank You for stopping and have a great day!
XO



  

   

   




2 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

omgosh Kelly, both of these projects are simply awesome!! That coaster die is fabulous and I love the card you created with it!!!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Love your bright rollercoaster - the white and colours just pop off the black !

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...