Wednesday, May 6, 2015

It's my turn over at the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog for Pop It Up's Wednesday!!

Hi,

I'm over at the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog today with a tutorial on a easy Pop It up using Buster the dog, the New Barn  and several other dies by Karen Burniston in only a few colors :)

Here is the Front of my card:

Please Pop over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog to see the Inside :) and my Tutorial!

I'll be back soon with more cards I think my Mojo is finally starting to come back!
Supplies are linked below, Have a Wonderful Day!



  

   

1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

So cute!! Love the color combo and the pawprint BG!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...