Saturday, May 30, 2015

A Card for my Friend That Loves Paris!

Hi,

I have a card to show you today using Brownie the Cow and the Tower Pop stand by Karen Burniston!
You see I have a friend visiting that dreams of going to Paris and seeing the Eiffel Tower and she is afraid of Cows :)
It just seemed right to create her card using the Tower Pop and Brownie the Cow!

Here is the Front using a Simon Says Stamp Sentiment and the Paris Edges and The Lorna Label by Karen Burniston.


And the Fun Part :)

How could you be afraid of a Cow that is ready to Party in Paris? Ha!

Here is a close up:

I used Lots of Dies by Elizabeth Craft Designs and Karen Burniston all linked below.
Brownie's Eyes were created using Enamel Accents....
If you know me you know I Love the ECD Silk Microfine Glitter so added a bit of that too!
The Cow Body Pattern was created using a Hero Arts Leopard Design Block that I could not find on line.

Thank You for Stopping by and Have a Great Day!



  

   

1 comment:

Arlene said...

I remember that background from Hero Arts. Love the way you used it here. Funny and sassy and perfect for a surprise inside a card.

Love it!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...