Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A Birthday card for my Brother.....

Hi,

I have a Birthday card for my brother to show you today using the Lots of Pops Die set by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs!  I Love the Lots of Pops set as there is so much you can do with it.

Here is the Front using some Simon Says Stamp stamps and a Simon Brother Die.


And the Inside using an Art Impressions stamp and Simon Says Sentiments.

I used the Beach Edges by ECD/Karen Burniston to Create the Waves and the Sentiment Labels are from the Katie Label Accordion set. The Bubbles are peel off stickers I have used ECD Silk Microfine Glitter on and then added Glossy accents on top for a Smoother Look.
The Blow Fish and Cake were colored using Copic Markers.

I Hope your week is going well, we have some company coming on Saturday so I need to get a few more cards finished before they get here!  Wish me Luck.... :)
Thanks for Stopping and have a great day!
XO


  
   

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...