Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Playing with the Tim Holtz Birds and the Rectangle Accordion Die Set By Karen Burniston

Hi,

I have wanted to try the no line Copic coloring for a while and when I got these New Tim Holtz Bird stamps I knew they would be perfect for it! Once I had several colored I thought it would be fun to put some on an Accordion Card using the ECD/Karen Burniston Rectangle Accordion Card Set!

Here is the Front:


I used the  ECD/KB Katie Stars Frame Edges for a Fun Frame!


And the Card Opened up:


Those Birds are so much Fun I know I will be using them lots...
I cut the ground using the Outdoor Edges set by ECD/Karen Burniston.

Here are a few More Pictures



Unfortunately I have no idea who makes these sentiments :(  I stamped them at retreat and forgot to write it down.  If any of you know could you please let me know? Thanks!

Supplies are linked below..thanks for stopping and have a great day!

7 comments:

Scrapthat said...

So cute!! :D

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so fun! Love how colorful the card turned out!

Marlene L said...

Love this card, and the beautifully, colored birds!

Alice Wertz said...

AMAZING!! love your coloring on those funky birds!!!

Connie Riley said...

I absolutely love these birds! I've seen lots of them colored lately, but none that I like as well as yours. The coloring is absolutely fantastic and so bright. Your choice of colors is perfect. I'm also quite a fan of Karen Burniston (that is where I found the link to your wonderful card) and I love what you've done with her Rectangle Accordion Die! Thanks for sharing your talent!

Theresa said...

I made my own version of your card only I couldn't stop at three birds. I did all six. Who can chose when they are so cute. thanks as always for sharing.

Marlene L said...

Wonderful card. Love the birds, so beautifully, colored! The star border is perfect! Delightful!

A Birthday card for Tiny.....

Hi, I have soooooooo much catching up to do and samples to make!!  Dale has a friend that loves my cards and we are going to cook dinner ...