Sunday, March 22, 2015

Karen Burniston Designer challenge for March Card One!

Hi,

It's almost time for the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge for March! 
This month we were challenged to make Funny cards.  Years ago I had a lot of funny stamps but don't have many newer ones!  I decided to use an Art Impressions Image on a Lucy Label Pop It Ups by Elizabeth Craft Designs/Karen Burniston. (I'm sorry one of the  sentiments is not available but you could always computer generate it :) )

Here is the Front:

I used a Lorna Label on the Front for the Sentiment and scattered some Sequins that have ECD/ Glitter Dots in the centers.


Here is the Inside:




I added a Pole from the Lots of Pops set to support the Sag you're It Sentiment.
The Image was colored with Copic markers and Fussy Cut.
At the Bottom and the Top I trimmed the card using the Agatha Edges set and the Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Happy Birthday Pop It Ups.
Supplies are linked below except for the ones that are not available....

Wednesday on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog Karen will Have a Video and a Card and also show all of the Design Team Cards together.....Tons of Inspiration!

Have a Great Day, I'll be back tomorrow to show you my second card for the challenge!

2 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Now THAT is one fun card! Love the sentiment and your coloring is fabulous!!

S@ndy Diller said...

Now this card REALLY made me laugh because it is the world I live in. Being a resident of a Sun City Community it really hits home in a good way. So cute!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...