Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I have a Fun Tutorial up on the Elizabeth Craft Design Blog today!

Hi,

It's my turn for the Pop It Ups Wednesday on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog!!  I decided to try something different and place Some fun New Peel Off Stickers onto Sticky Back Canvas and Color them , and made a Rectangle Pull Card using dies by Karen Burniston.  It worked really well and gives a fun different approach to those fun Peel-Off Stickers by Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Here is the Front of my Card :)

Head over to the Elizabeth Craft Design Blog HERE and see the rest of the card and the Full Tutorial!

Supplies are linked below :)

Have a Great Wednesday!
XO

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...