Friday, February 13, 2015

A Valentine for Noah featuring Buster the Dog!

Hi,

I had to get the kids cards and gifts for Valentines in the mail in a Hurry as I came down with the flu after getting back from Vegas Monday!  The front of this card is very Simple , if I had more time I would have done it differently ( And a Better Color Job) :)

Here is the Front using Paper Smooches Sentiment and Simon Says Stamp[ Tiny Spaced Heart Stencil with Stencil Paste and Silk Microfine Glitter and a Stitched Label from the Lorna Label Pop It Ups.



And the Fun Part!


I Put Buster in the New Adirondack chair Pop It Ups by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. I stenciled it with tiny red hearts and then Embossed it with the Bark Embossing folder by Elizabeth Craft Designs.
The Sentiment above Buster is by Paper Smooches and the Happy Valentines is a Rub on I got in my Simon Says stamp Card Kit.
His Heart Eyes are by Hero Arts.

Both Buster and the Word Bubble art attached to an L Bracket that comes up through the slot in the chair made from packaging.  It's hard to see but a photo is below.
 Such and easy and fun way to sit something on that chair!!

Supplies are linked below!  I hope you have a Wonderful Day and a perfect Valentines!!

XO


  
   

3 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Awwww - this is SO sweet. I bet Noah will love it too. Hope you feel better soon Kelly. I know it took Gregg and I a good couple of weeks, and he is still coughing a month later. He didn't rest enough to completely get over it - so rest rest REST!

Cindy C. said...

Oh too cute!!! Get well soon Kelly, and Happy Valentine's Day to you!!

Renee V said...

Hi Kelly, does your blog have a way to follow by email subscription? Thanks in advance and love this adorable card!!!!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...