Saturday, February 21, 2015

A Rectangle Accordion using New SSS Stamps!

Hi,

I made another card using the New Simon Says Stamp set Work Out, this one is a rectangle Accordion using dies by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.  This card got mailed out to my daughter as she is a crazy fene for  workout and Yoga!  I'm so proud of her......

Here is a photo of the card opened up!  (This dummy totally forgot to get a photo of the front before sending it out :(  )



And a Close Up!


And I did the Back too so I would have a Little Spot to Put a Note....


I Love stamp sets like this that can offer encouragement.

I added a few Amethyst Silk Microfine Glitter stars here and there around the frame for a little sparkle!

Supplies are linked below!  I Hope you have a Wonderful Weekend!

XO



  
   

1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

So cute! Loving all the purples! Your daughter will LOVE this tons!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Challenge Inspired by Els Technique Friday!

Hi, For today's challenge Elizabeth Craft Designs  are giving away a  $20 Gift Card to use on our website  to  3 winners.  ...