Monday, February 23, 2015

A Black Haired Yoga Girl!

Hi,

The New Simon Says stamp Workout set has a yoga girl n the set that reminded me of a sweet friend.
She saw my peeks of my other cards and wanted to see a black haired one. so it was a perfect time to do one and drop it in the mail to her!

Here is the Front of the card:



I used the Outdoor Edges Die set by Karen Burniston and Elizabeth Crafts Design for the ground and the Simon Says Stamp Number Stencil (No Longer Available :(  ) for the background.

Here is the Inside:


I decided to create my own Pop It Ups by using the Spinner die that comes with the rectangle accordion set by Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Crafts Design and placing the die cut in the fold.
I then added a star on it found in the New Star Accordion set. The Lorna Label dies were used for the backdrop and the place to write a message.

Sh got this in the mail over the weekend and so I can finally show it....I know I'll be using this set alot!  So much fun to color....

Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Suplies are linked below!



  
   

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

What a wonderful and fun card!!

ivy said...

I love it! She has a fantastic workout outfit too! Thank you so much for making my request come true! I love looking at her everyday!

donna mikasa said...

Oh that card has "Ivy" written all over it! Love it!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...