Saturday, January 31, 2015

A Grumpy Little Cat Card!

Hi,

A Few days ago Karen Burniston made the Cutest Grumpy the Cat Valentine,.  I wanted to make a Grumpy Cat using the Whiskers the Cat Die too but Changed the Color of Grumpy to my own version.

Here is the Front using the New Rectangle Pull Card Die By Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs!


And the Fun Inside using Buster the Dog.....


I kept this card really Simple letting the characters stand out. I used a Simon Says Stamp Paw Stencil to make the background.






Sorry about the Lousy photo's I hope soon I will hear about my camera and get it back!

Hope you have a great weekend!
Thanks for stopping.....




A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...