Friday, January 16, 2015

A Fun card with a new die.....

Hi,

I got this die for Christmas from a Sweet Friend and thought How perfect it would be to decorate it with my favorite technique and Elizabeth Craft Designs Silk Microfine Glitter, and of course I had to make a Pop It Up! I used the Lorna Label Pop It Up by Karen Burniston a long with the My Favorite Things Die and Sentiment!

Here is the Front!


The Stamped Pattern is an old Hero Arts called Antique Flower Background S5264

And the Inside:

I masked a little so I could get the stamped pattern just around the edge of the Lorna Label on the inside.
The Tennis Shoe Pattern was done using lace and silk microfine glitter, I just love the look!
It's hard to see in the photo but the rubber rim of the shoe is ECD adhesive velvet in black.

I know I will use this Tennis Shoe Die lots for the Grand kids!

Supplies are linked below, thanks for stopping and have a great day!


2 comments:

donna mikasa said...

How fun! Wish I had high tops like those--with heels!

StampOwl said...

fabulous card Kelly, I also got that set for Christmas which I haven't used yet. Love your lacy shoe

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...