Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Almost Time for the December Karen Burniston Designer Challenge!

Hi,
It's almost time for the KBDC this month our theme was to make cards for all the Holidays and special dates through the year!  Since my Birthday is St. Patrick's Day....I chose to do my card for that Holiday!  Get ready to see AMAZING cards on The Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog this Wednesday the 17th!  Karen always has a fun video and a new technique to try using her Amazing dies!

Here is my card using Poppy the Owl and the Ring Accordion die set!


I used Poppy's Heart for the Clover and the band on the hat was created using the rolling hills from the outdoor edges.
I stamped a discontinued Hero Arts Stamp with light blue ink on to the cloud embossing folder before running it through my die cutting machine to give it a little color.  Those little glittery dots are called Glitter Dots and I just love them ( They come in many colors and are not bulky like gems)


and the card opened!


And a Little Close up of the Sparkly Owl :)



Make sure you check out the ECD Blog on Wednesday!!  You won't want to miss this fun Post.....

Hope you have a great day!   All supplies are linked below.....



  
   

3 comments:

Ellibelle said...

What fun and interesting card design and love sparkle!

donna mikasa said...

Haaaa! So cute! I'll bet the owl's name is Patrick. Or Kelly...

Rea' said...

Too cute !!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...