Sunday, November 30, 2014

Time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Challenge for November!

Hi,

It's time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Monthly challenge.  This month our challenge was  to make anything but a card or Gifts!  I Love decorating battery operated candles  they are so much fun!  So that is what I did for my first two projects!

For this first one I used Chilly and several of the dies by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs to create  a little Scene.  This has to be done on a Battery operated candle as several of the elements I have used are flammable!

And When it is Lit!

For this next one I used the removable sticker technique shown by Els HERE in a Video.
The candle is wax but is battery operated!

I added a little liquid glue on the rim and some Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter on top to look a little frosty!



Then I decided to make an ornament using some Dies , Peel-Off Stickers and Glitter!


I put the date on the back using the number dies from the Clock and Gears die set by Karen Burniston for ECD.


Head over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog to see ALL the Amazing Projects by the Design Team!

Supplies used linked below!
Have a Great day and Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...