Tuesday, November 11, 2014

My Blue card for the Karen Burniston Designer challenge!

Hi,

I have my Blue card to show you today I created for the November Karen Burniston Designer Challenge (Red White or Blue Monochromatic).  This one is Very Simple, one that could be duplicated to make several and I think it is my favorite of the three :) just because of the simplicity!

Here is the Front:


And the Card Opened up!


I just love the way the Shimmer Sheetz reflect the light and show so many fun colors!
The Evergreen Pivot Card is so Versatile and Fun!

Tomorrow you will get to see ALL creations by the Designer's and Karen's cards and Video too on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog!

All supplies are linked below....Thanks for Stopping and Have a Great Day!!




5 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Ohhhh!! I get it now! Red white and blue for Veteran's Day!? Love them all but I think you know which one is my fave--yours too!

StampOwl said...

Such a stunning card

Arlene said...

Gorgeous - love the foundation card color and the shimmer of the shimmer sheetz. Beautiful pairing. I haven't used my trees yet for a tree card and after seeing this, I really need to put it to work for me.

Hugs, Arlene

Debbie K. said...

Very pretty card! Love the shimmer added to it!

hpm.ba said...

wow....your nice information ,I am very happy see your website and your good working in this. post but this web desing is so nice .thank you for the good sharing.
Ivanica

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...