Sunday, October 5, 2014

Playing with New Simon Says Stamp!

Hi,

I was lucky enough to receive a few new sets in the mail by Simon Says Stamp from the Cold Hands Warm Hearts release!  I Love all the Fun Winter and Holiday Stamps and Goodies from this release.
I Played here with the Snow Gear stamps and dies today a long with some older Simon Stamps and a Stencil!

Here is a card one with Lots of Sparkle!

Simon's Snowflake Stencil makes for a perfect background with these fun stamps and dies!

Here is another creation:


I have always wanted to Ice Skate but not sure I could learn at my age now :)

Here is another card using Simon himself!


We were away for the weekend and I never got to Play in any of the WCMD contests!
Hope you all had a Fun day!!
Thanks for stopping by.....

2 comments:

Pam W Merwin said...

These are beautiful ~ always love your color choices ~ and the glitter is perfect for a snowy day :-)

donna mikasa said...

Love all the glittery goodness! The dog on the snowboard is my fave!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...