Sunday, October 19, 2014

Card Drive for Olivia a Sweet three year old girl.

Hi,

I have a dear friend that's granddaughter age three has just been diagnosed with a very rare heart condition.
It is very scary and has been really hard on the whole family.  The story brought me to tears thinking about my own grand children and how lucky I am that they are all healthy.
Here is the story of Olivia if you want to read.  If you would like to send Olivia a card ( she Loves Cards)  I would be glad to send it on to her or give you an address but they do live in Canada. Just leave a comment  here  for my address and I'll send it to you.  Such a sweet child...Breaks my heart she has to go through this, no child should ever struggle.

Here is the card I made for Olivia:


And the Inside:


Olivia has two brothers Ethan who is two and Zachary  who is six months.
So I wanted to make Ethan a card as well!


And the Inside:



I hope these cards will bring some Smiles......

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Supplies Linked below!


  
   

3 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Thank you so much Kelly ... the kids are going to just LOVE these amazing cards. They are so lucky to be getting Kelly Cards! You're the BEST.

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

I agree, such a great idea Kelly and the kids will LOVE your cards!

Candy Spiegel said...

What a great idea! And so nice to remember her brother.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...