Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Cupcake card using the NEW Ring Edges for the Ring Accordion!

Well if you follow my blog, you know I'm a huge fan of the Ring accordion that came out a while back by Elizabeth Craft Designs/Karen Burniston!  At the Collins event that was just held this past weekend they released NEW edges for the Ring Accordion and they are so Fun!
I made a card using all of the new edges using some Adorable Mama Elephant stamps!

Here is the Front with the new scalloped edge:


And the inside using the other New edges!


Here are a few Close ups!

A Little ECD glitter makes for Yummy Cupcakes!


The Ground was created using a the rolling hills from the Outdoor Edges set by ECD/Karen Burniston.
All stamps except for the dotted background are Mama Elephant!  I just can't get enough of them and I Love these New edges for the Ring AC too!
They should be coming to stores soon and on the ECD sight by the end of the week!!

Hope you have a great Day!  
Thank you for stopping by...

Supplies Linked below :)



  

   

1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

Heee!! So cute! Love the glittery cupcakes!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...