Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A Happy Birthday Cupcake for a Friend!

Hi,

Tomorrow is a Friends Birthday and I needed to make her a card.... I don't think she looks at my blog so feel I'm safe to post it!
I am just Loving the Mama Elephant Cupcakes and sweet little animals.  I wanted to make her card colorful like she is and chose to use a Bunny on it as whenever I need an ear she is always there.  :)
I used the Katie Label Pivot Card die by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs for the card.

Here is the Front:

I used a Simon Says stamp Friend Sentiment on the oval and the Background was created using a Favorite Hero Arts Design Block.  (the Happy Birthday is old and make unknown) The Banner strip was created using a die from the Lorna Label Die set.
Polka Dots were embossed with the Lots of Dots embossing folder by Elizabeth Craft Designs and colored with copics.

Here is the Inside:


I had to add a little Silk Microfine Glitter to the Cupcake :) Sentiment Cupcake and Bunny are all Mama Elephant. (Supplies Linked Below)

Here is a close Up:


Hope you have a great day and Thanks So much for Stopping By!!















No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...