Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Hoppy Lunch box Notes for my second creation for the Karen Burniston DT challenge and a Peek of my Tute on the ECD Blog today!

Hi,

I'm back today with some lunch box notes for my second creation for the August Karen Burniston Designers challenge.   I made these for my daughters to stick in the kids lunch boxes.
I plan to get several made with Chilly, Hoppy and Poppy the kids will love them!

All of these sweet Characters by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs are perfect for little notes here are mine made with Hoppy the frog and the Props Die set.


I used a heart from the Heart Pivot set to make a Lily Pad for Hoppy to sit on on two of the cards. The Backgrounds were created using a Tim Holtz stencil and Distress inks....
Sentiments are by Simon Says Stamp.

Make sure you stop by the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog tomorrow to see all the Amazing Creations done with these fun dies and Karen's Creation and Video too!




  
I also have a tutorial up on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog today!!
Here is a Peek of the Front of the card, go to The Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog to see the Whole card!
Here are the Supplies for this card!



   

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...