Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Rubber Ducky your so Fine.....

Hi,

I have a little Peek of card I created using  a Fun die by Elizabeth Craft Designs coming out July 15th called Rubber Ducky.  I decided to use him on a Birthday card using the Ring Accordion Die set by Karen Burniston for ECD also coming out July 15th!

Here is the Front:


And the Card opened up showing the Cute Ducky!

It wouldn't be as fun without a Glittery ECD Balloon! 
I created the Ducky Body using the Elizabeth Craft Designs Adhesive Velvet.  Perfect for a Fuzzy Ducky.  The Happy Birthday is a die by Elizabeth Craft Designs and the Sentiments are by Riley and Company. Most products used linked below except for the Ducky and Ring Accordion dies that come out July 15th!  Make sure you ask your local retailer to carry this collection by Elizabeth Craft Designs. If not they will be available at the Elizabeth Craft Designs online store on the 15th.

Hope you have a Great Day!!!

1 comment:

Sue McRae said...

Such a fun and colourful card Kelly!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...