Saturday, July 19, 2014

I'm over at the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog Today with a fun card!

Hi,

This is my second post today! If your looking for my Crazy for challenges card go HERE!

It's my turn for a tutorial over at the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog and I have a Fun card for you in my Happy colors! I used the New Karen Burniston Spiral Circle Pull Card Die with some other Fun ECD Dies , Peel Offs and Silk Microfine Glitter.

I have not been feeling well for a while now but creating this card just made me happy...
I hope you will go over to the Elizabeth Craft Design's Blog and have a look at the full card and tutorial!

Here is a Peek



My Supplies used are linked below!



I hope you have a Great Day and Thanks for Stopping by....




4 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Love your happy, cheery card Kelly! I hope you feel better soon.
Hugs
Karen

Virginia L. said...

Super fabulous, Kelly! Your cards always make me smile :) I hope that you are feeling better already! HUGS!

donna mikasa said...

So cheery! LOVE the colors and that glittery bee! Sending you hugs! XX

Mary Dimercurio Prasad said...

Adorable! Especially love the circle pull details!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...