Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Photo Card 2 for the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge!

Hi,

I made another card for this months Karen Burniston Designer challenge, this one is a Birthday card for one of my grandsons.  I used the New Katie Label Accordion card Die that comes out mid July a long with the Star frame edges also coming out mid July!

Here is the Front:


I know glitter is not acid free and is a No No with photo's....but I did it anyhow (just a little).
This card is for Nixen and he is all about Super Hero's from Batman to Ninja Turtles! I thought the Paper Smooches Super set was perfect to use with the Photo of Nixen!  Hard to believe he will be 4...
They grow up way to fast if you ask me!

Here is the Inside:


Yes Superman does have a gold tooth!  I couldn't resist :)

Here is a close up:


These dies are just perfect for photo's and I can see myself doing this often.  Tomorrow on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog you will get to see some Amazing creations done with the different Accordion dies and photo's!
Karen will have a card and a video up there as well and I know it will be Amazing!!

Thank you for stopping by today......
Make sure you check out the ECD Blog Tomorrow!

And if you missed seeing Part One of the Sneak Peeks coming out Mid July Here is Karen's Post :)





4 comments:

Pam W Merwin said...

Kelly, I always love, love, love your "folding" cards :) The Karen Burniston products look amazing and you make it look so easy!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Your photo Accordion is fit for a super hero! Love the gold tooth.

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so cute and perfect for Nixen! Love the bright colors!

Mary Dimercurio Prasad said...

Fun card! Full of awesome!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...