Friday, June 13, 2014

Introducing Chilly!

Hi,
Have you been loving all the peeks of the New Dies coming by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs?  I'm here to show you a card made using Chilly the Penguin today!! These new additions are so much fun! 

Here is the Front:

I used the New Katie Label Accordion card dies and corners that are included in the set for the front.
The Card base was embossed using the ECD Lots of dots embossing folder and then inked with Hero Arts unicorn pigment ink.  The Snowflake is from the Karen Burniston All Seasons Tree set and the Sentiment is Computer Generated.

Here is the Fun Part:


I used ECD Silk Microfine Glitter for Chillys Body and Props except for his hat and it is cut out of the ECD Velvet Adhesive Sheets. The little Holly leaves on his hat were cut from the New Holly Leaf Frame made for the Katie Label Accordion.
I placed chilly on a backdrop cut out of the Blue Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz. (It reminded me of Ice)
I stamped my card base using Audrey Blue ink by Simon Says Stamp with the Hero Arts Starry Sky Design Block (Discontinued).

What do you think?  Chilly is pretty cute huh?
If you have not seen all the fun dies being released for this Part one Peek!  Go HERE  Karen has a great video too!

These dies will be available mid July, and I can't wait to see what you do with them!

Hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

Joset said...

Wonderful card Kelly! Love Chilly's props and his glittery belly. Also really nice with the Shimmer Sheetz background! Joset

Unknown said...

I don't think I can stand to see what Karen's got coming out in July - I know I'm going to want 'em!!! (Strict budget - got the family reunion coming up in Virginia, dontcha know!) This is adorable. And your ears should be burning cause I mentioned you on my blog today. SMOOCHES! Deborah

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...