Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Finally get to Share a Few Creations with NEW KB/ECD coming in July!!

Hi,

I've been Really Busy and Really Excited about the Huge New Release by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs coming out in July!!  Karen has a video and creations on her blog today showing the New Dies HERE! and Make sure you follow her on Facebook to see ALL the Peeks!!

One of my very favorite things in the Whole World are Glitter and Owls!  Karen has a die set coming out that is an Owl named Poppy! She has some other cuties too but today I'm going to show you a creation I made using Poppy and the Props Set along with the New Cloud Frame edges for the Oval Accordion card die set and lots of Silk Microfine Glitter Glitter :) and some Shimmer Sheetz too!

Here is the Front:


And the Inside.....



LOOOOOOOOOOOVE these New Dies!!  

Here is a Close up of Poppy Sporting some glittered glasses and a Bow from the Props set!

What do you think???  This release is Huge and I'm so Excited for you to see all of them!!
I'll show more peeks through the month as I have lots and lots of creations made with these fun dies!!

Com back tomorrow and I'll show you a male version of Poppy :)

Have a great day!

Note: Sentiment stamp is Inkadinkadoo 99155



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your Poppy card. Did you glitter the paper before cutting the owl or cut the owl with adhesive back and then glitter? Im so confused about how to ELS glitter and dies
thanks... my fav card

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...