Monday, June 30, 2014

Elizabeth Craft Designers Challenge Re-Positional Stickers :)

Hi
This months challenge for the Elizabeth Craft Designers challenge is to make Re-Positional Stickers using the Elizabeth Craft Designs transfer Sheet with THIS technique by Els.

This is such a Fun Technique I decided to do a Soap Dispenser Pump for our guest bathroom using the Fish Peel-Offs in Gold! I found some Blue soap to make it look like water.....

Here are some photo's of my project!









I know I will be making these often they are so much Fun!

I did a few other projects with this same technique a month ago or so here are some photo's of those too!
Perfect for a Battery operated candle.

I Loved this watering can project with the Flower Cuties.

Head over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog and see all the Amazing projects by the design team!

Thank you for stopping by today, Have a great day!




6 comments:

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Great ideas Kelly, love the soap bottle.

Karen Aicken said...

Wow Kelly - you did such great projects for the ECD Designer Challenge this month. Love them!
Cheers
Karen A

Jacqueline Smith said...

Kelly I think I really like the goldfish the best! But I love all your projects too! Great Job!

StampOwl said...

such a fun idea Kelly, the fish peel-off is perfect for the soap bottle.

Rita Edwards - Edwards Design said...

Wonderful project, Kelly! I love them all, especially the little soap dispenser! Xxx

Mary Dimercurio Prasad said...

I absolutely love the soap dispenser! Beautiful!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...