Thursday, February 20, 2014

Playing With the Oval AC Album and Jackie's Dolls!

Hi,

I Just got my Jackie's Doll Oval Peel offs from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  They are made to fit on the Oval Accordion Album by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I'm not your typical Crafter where I choose my Papers and then Color to match.....
I Look at my image and color like I think it should be....then scramble trying to match papers!  Yep...a Little backwards but that's how I do it!  I was coloring the dolls and after I completed them realized that one of them really did not coordinate with the other two!
No Problem as the AC Oval Album dies are also perfect for a Flat card. So This first one was made with several of the dies but just an ordinary card.

Here is the Front:

I Love how the Polka dot Frame goes so well with her dress.....

Then for the Inside I took the AC Album main die and laid it on some white card stock and with a barn door distress pen I marked through the stitched likes in the shape of the oval.
And here is the Inside :)

I Love that that Simon Says Stamp Sentiment fits perfectly in an Oval Shape.

Then It was time to Make an Accordion Album with my other two Doll Ovals :) in completely different colors!!

Here is the Front:

And the Album Opened Up.....


These Look complicated but really are so easy to do......

Thank you for Stopping by and check out Elizabeth Craft Designs to see All the Fun dies by Karen Burniston and Glitter and Peel Offs and Fun Stuff that Elizabeth Craft Designs Carries!
If you have a Local Store ask them to look into carrying these Dies I can't say enough good things about them!!

Hugs.....

8 comments:

Karen B said...

Can I have just the talent in your little pinky? Love this!

Kim said...

These are gorgeous!

donna mikasa said...

Oooh those girls are so pretty! Of course your coloring brings them to life! The black and red is so dramatic and the accordion one is so sweet!

StampOwl said...

love everything about this Kelly!

Anonymous said...

Beatiful!

Karen Aicken said...

OMGosh Kelly - I was just thinking tonight that I wanted to make a tulip card with the oval accordion and make it a FLAT card. So nice to see that it works as well as I thought it might!
Love your colouring on the Jackie's Doll stickers and the cards are just perfect.
Cheers
Karen A

Julie said...

Did you use copic markers to color the girls?

Mary Prasad said...

Very classy cards!