Friday, February 28, 2014

A Coffee Birthday Espresso 'ly For You!

Hi,

As soon as I got the Coffee Tea Peel Offs by Elizabeth Craft Designs in the mail I had to PLAY...they are Awesome and So fun!
There are lots of March Birthday's and I thought I would do a Karen Burniston/ Circle Accordion Card  by Elizabeth Craft Designs and Make it a Coffee Birthday Card!
I decided to Glitter the Peel off and Color with my Copics...so Fast and So Fun and Sparkly too!!  :)
Here is a Video by Els if you want to see How easy and Fun they are.
And HERE is a Video by Karen Showing How Easy the Accordion Albums Are.

Here is the Front of my Card:

I had to use the Textured Impressions Folder by Karen Burniston for Sizzix for the Frame...Love that with Coffee cards!

Here is the Card Opened up:

Those Daisy's are a Die by Elizabeth Craft Designs...Love them!

Here is a few Closer Shots so you can see the Sparkle :)


The Sentiment on the Inside is an OLD stamp by Rubbernecker 
and the Coffee Background stamp is another old one that was made by Hampton Arts.
All other supplies are listed below in my Links :)

Hope you have a Great Weekend, Thanks for Stopping by my Blog!! 
XO

9 comments:

StampOwl said...

this is gorgeous Kelly, you are rocking that glitter and the dies & peel-offs

Lesley said...

I love the colors you used here! This is a gorgeous card.

Karen Aicken said...

Well there we go -- my favourite Kelly card EVER. I'm LOVING the Daisy die, and your colouring with the Peel-Offs? AMAZING.
Cheers
Karen A

donna mikasa said...

Glitteriffic! Love the color combo you used here--so yummy!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Love it! So pretty in glitter.

~amy~ said...

super LOVE

Karen B said...

This is one of my favorite Kelly cards, too. Except that all of your cards are my favorites!

Unknown said...

Pretty adroit post. Never believed that it was this simple afterwards all. I had spent a abounding accordance of my time analytic for anyone to explain this answerable acutely and you're the abandoned 1 that anytime did that. Kudos to you! Accumulate it up
wholesale Jewelry

Mary Dimercurio Prasad said...

Beautiful card! The colored glitter is awesome!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...