Saturday, December 7, 2013

Happy Anniversary to my Hubby.....

Hi,

I have had so much going on these past few months that even though I knew our Anniversary was on Thursday,  I had no card made and had to throw one together on Thursday morning before Dale got up! Her Loves my Pop N Cuts by Sizzix/Karen Burniston so that is what he got!

Here is the Front of the Card:



And the Inside:

I ended up putting a Cream mustache on the card for me to sign it but did not photo it!
This Pop N Cut is the Multi tiered Platform and so Versatile one of my VERY favorites!!

Hope you have a Great Day, We are finally getting carpet today and will be back in our bedroom tonight!!!  YAY........

XOXO

4 comments:

Karen B said...

Happy Anniversary and congrats on nearing the end of your long renovation process. Love this card!

Karen Aicken said...

Kelly!!! I have never tried turquoise with brown -- wow. Love it. I have those mustache dies (which are so fun) and I adore how you used them on this card. Love it.
LOVE it.
Cheers
Karen A

Karen Aicken said...

Haha, congratulations on your anniversary too!
Cheers
Karen A

donna mikasa said...

Hope you had a wonderful 9th Anniversary! LOVE your card and that yummy color combo! So happy the renovations are moving along quickly, too!

Are You Yetti For Christmas?

Hi, My Mojo has been really bad lately but I finally made a card this morning using Karen Burniston's Charm Accordion and MFT Beast...