Monday, November 25, 2013

Sunday.....Monday!

Hi,

Boy it has been raining here a ton and the weather has really changed!  Guess that put me in the mood to get a Christmas card made. I Love these little Stacey Yacula Birds by Purple Onion Designs.Paired with a Few Simon Says Die Cuts and a Paper Smooches Sentiment Die  and a Karen Burniston Textured Impressions Folder. And of course a Little Glitter makes everything better!  :)


Cute Little Birds Huh??  

The Card base was made using a Textured Impressions folder by Karen Burniston for Sizzix and Inking the Folder with Hero Arts Silver before putting it through the Big Shot. The Christmas Background stamp is a Purple Onion Design Stamp called Merry Background that I also stamped in the New Hero Arts Silver ink!
The Holiday cheer is a Paper Smooches Die and the Tree and the Circle Card Border are Simon Says stamp Dies. 

I hope you had a Good Weekend, we are getting close to the final stages of our remodel. I so can't wait until it is finished!!

Thanks for Stopping..... :)



6 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Cuteness!! Michele's going to love this with the two birds nestled in the opening! LOVE!!!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

That card is TOO CUTE! Love how you did the background with silver & the EF.

Lin said...

Kelly, this is DARLING! Love those little blue birds!!

Cris said...

Awww, those birds are so cute! Love them! Adorable card and great coloring ;-)

Dawn T said...

so cute Kelly. These are the sweetest little birds.

Karen Aicken said...

AACK - this is TOTALLY cute. Wonderful with the silver and the glitter.
Cheers
Karen A

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...