Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Happy Winter Pal.....

Hi,

I just got these Technique Tuesday stamps designed by Teri Anderson (Love Her)... these guys make me Smile Big...especially when I'm not feeling so swell.

The first card I made using the Good to Snow You set....



So Fun!


Then I had to make one in my VERY FAVORITE card type a Sassy Label Pop N Cut by Karen Burniston for Sizzix.....as Fun stamps need to be paired with Fun Dies!  :)

Here is the Front using the Penguin Pals Set



And the Inside!


Hope you have a Nice Day and Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Super cute cards!! Love TT and Teri! I don't know how you can craft such awesomeness when you're not feeling well! Maybe I should try that...Take care!

Lin said...

So cute, Kelly, both of them - love your backgrounds on both!

judkajudi said...

so sorry you are not feeling well. But I love these cards. Love the pop n cut the most ... get well soon!!

~amy~ said...

Hope you're feelin' better! Your cards are oh-so-cute!

Cindy C. said...

Fun cards! Feel better soon!!

raquelmason.stampinup.net said...

So cute! Both the front & inside are adorable. Wonderful coloring. Feel better soon.

Dawn Turley said...

Cute as cards Kelly

Cris said...

OMG! Super cute adorable cards!!! Love those penguins and I love how you colored them ;-)

Karen Aicken said...

Those stamps are ADORABLE! I didn't know until I saw your post that Teri had stamps out. I'm off to shop, ha ha.
Fun card - I like the way you created the extra bump out for the sign.
Cheers,
Karen A

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....