Thursday, October 10, 2013

It's a Beautiful Day.....

Hi,

I love the new stamps by Stacey Yacula for Purple Onion Design...they are so Cute!!  I was playing with them and created a little Pop N Cut Scene.....

Here is the Front:



And the Inside:


Aren't they Fun??   Just Love them......

HERE is the Link for the Cute Stamps....

And HERE you can fins the Sassy Label Pop N Cut. And the Sassy Label Stitched Frames HERE

The Pop N Cut is a New one released the End of September.


Hope your Day is Beautiful.....
XOXO








9 comments:

Donna Gibson said...

Oh my goodness! Every time you use her stamps I want to order all of them! Same thing with Paper Smooches! You're dangerous to my wallet!

Lin said...

So cute, Kelly! Your cards are so special with their surprise inside!

Cindy C. said...

Both are so adorable Kelly!

Alice said...

those inked backgrounds are gorgeous, just perfect with your beautiful coloring. amazing card, Kelly! LOVE!!

lostinpaper said...

So so beautiful Kelly!

Sue McRae said...

So cute Kelly! Love the vibrant colors!

donna mikasa said...

Oh so cute!! The backgrounds are so beautiful and you colored Stacey's images perfectly!

Dawn T said...

super cute as usual Kelly. These are very adorable stamps.

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Such a cute card, the inked background & colored images are wonderful.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...