Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Little Multi Tier Pop N cut I made for a CHA Sample and a Sale at POD!

Hi,

I'm still alive and Kicking..... So much going on it is just hard to get anything done... :(
But I do have a few more cards to show from the Las Vegas CHA show.
Here is one I made using the Multi Tier Pop N Cut by Karen Burniston for Sizzix.


Here is the Front:


I used Sizzix Dies along with a Hero Arts Sentiment and an Impression Obsession Chevron Background!

Here is the Inside:

I used a Penny Black Mimi along with  Hero Arts Big Pine Bough and the Obsession Impression Cover a Card Small Zig Zag Background!

Here is a Little Closer Shot so you can see I made the Multi Tier Look Like a Present.
I Just Adore this Die and Karen Burniston the Creator of these fun dies that have stolen my Heart!
10th anniversary sale banner home page

And have you seen the New Stamps at Purple Onion Design??  They are so CUTE...I can hardly wait until my stamp room is back together and I can Play with them.....
Purple Onion is also having a sale until the 25th of August....
You can get 25% off!!
Go Here for the Details......

I Hope you have a great day, Thanks for Stopping by I hope to be back on a regular basis real soon...
XOXO


   














4 comments:

Karen B said...

I love this so much, Kelly! You are the master!

Dawn T said...

too cute Kelly. Great mixture of different stamps.

judkajudi said...

This is just over the top!! It is amazing in so many ways!!

Alice said...

love it when you color Mimi and the red and gold combo is just so pretty! another fabulous and super fun card, Kelly! thanks so much for chatting with me! love ya! =)

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...