Monday, July 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Nixen!!

Hi,

I'm Back from CHA and still away from Home but wanted to show you a card I made with Sizzix/Karen Burniston Dies as a Sample for CHA. 

I Love the new Stitched Framelit dies by Karen....they add so much to the Original Pop N Cut Label Die!

Here is Nixens 3rd Birthday card Front (His Birthday is Today)!  He is such a Precious Little Guy and I Adore Him.....So Blessed to have him in my Life!  Happy 3rd Birthday Big Boy...I Adore YOU!


I used a Hero Arts Number Background Cling and a Paper Smooches Sentiment on the Front!
A Little Signo White Gel Pen to Accent the Stitched Lines......

Here is the Inside!


I was Soooooooooooo Excited when the Super Set by Paper Smooches Came out!!  I knew it would be perfect for a card for Nixen as he ADORES Superman!!
I used stamps from the set for everything here except for the Background which is Hero Arts....

Sorry I have been away.....I am going through a lot of changes in my life and hope to be back stamping real soon!  I do have more CHA samples to show though so will try and do those this week.....


Thank you for Stopping By!! XOXO


4 comments:

StampOwl said...

Oh this is cool, my DD would love this too and she is a lot older than 3 hehe

Dawn Turley said...

super cute. And hasn't the time flown by. Can remember when you announced his birth. What a clever grammy he has.

Donna Gibson said...

What an adorable photo and I love the card! That PS Super set is one of my faves as well. Don't exactly know why but I had to get it. Take care!

Alice Wertz said...

super cool and perfect for a boy! love it!