Friday, June 7, 2013

It's A Chair Pop N Cut Birthday!

Hi,

I'm having way too much FUN with the New Journey Dies by Karen Burniston for Sizzix!
Dale has a Special friend he worked with for many years that lives in CA and is not feeling really well, and next week is his Birthday. I decided to make him a special card to Cheer him up on his Big Day!  Dale found an old work photo of Terry sticking his tongue out so I added it to the Framed Photo hanging on the wall......perfect!

Here is the card Front:

Yep I added a Flower on a guy card.....first time I have done that but I wanted to tie the polka dots on the inside to the front!
Wording is Computer Generated.


Here is the Inside:


I think he will get a kick out of this card...... what a perfect die for Father's Day huh?  So Many possibilities with all of the new dies in the Journey line!  The TI Folders are so Fun and the Rug I color the High Side with Copics and then flip it and color the back side so it bleeds through a little to add some color to the recessed lines!

We have our new counter top picked out and ordered and having some cabinet work done...I'm so Excited to bring this house up to date a little, but boy is it a lot of work and making decisions. Can't wait til it is finished but it will be a while.....
Anyway hope you have a Fabulous Weekend Planned!  I'll be staying inside as much as possible as it is HOT HOT HOT out!!!

XO








3 comments:

donna mikasa said...

How fun to personalize it with a photo in the frame! And that rug is just too cool--reminds me of the ones my Grandma used to weave!

~amy~ said...

seriously FUN!!!

Astrid Ceiba said...

Es muy hermosa y original !!!!🌻

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...