Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday Pop n Cut!

Hi,

I needed to make a Special card for a Lil Guy that is turning 5 this month.  I knew I wanted to make it a Pop N Cut and use my new Sizzix/Karen Burniston Dies also my new Paper Smooches Number Stamps and Dies.....It had been a while since I had used my Hero Arts Monster Fun set and my Inktense Pencils so I went with them!

Here is the Front:



And the Inside:


The number set by Paper Smooches is so much Fun....I know I will use it over and over again!
I have always loved those Hero Arts Monsters... they make me Smile!
The Pop N Cut insert is a brand new one by Karen Burniston for Sizzix called Frame Wavy 3D Pop up.  Love it!
I also used some new Framelits by Karen, The Funky Label and the Wavy Label!  All of the New PNC's should be showing up in Stores this month! They are just as much fun to make as they are to receive.

Hope you have a Great Day....Thanks so Much for Stopping by!

XO































2 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Sooooo cute! Love those HA monsters and their googly eyes!

Karen B said...

Everything is cuter with googly eyes! Love this card, Kelly.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...