Saturday, May 4, 2013

Playing in the His and Hers Class!! Day One and Day Two...and Day Five!

Hi,

Well another Online card class with Jennifer and Kristina and Friends started Monday!! This class is to make both a Masculine and Feminine Card with Similarities. And it is never too late to sign up it just wont be a live class!

  I Chose to use a Sketch by Kristina for Today's Cards.

Here is the Masculine Card:


I used Paper Smooches Nauticool Sailboat stamp and Die and a Hero Arts Sentiment.  The Background was Made using an Impression Obsession Cover a Card Stamp!

Here is the Feminine Card:


I used a New Set by Simon Says stamp Called Best Mom ever for the Flowers and a Hero Arts Sentiment. I used some Mister Huey's White for the Splattered Background!

Here is another Feminine one I made from the Same Sketch:


I Put a Few Layers of the Flower on the Card and Covered it with Distress Stickles. I used Best Mom Ever by Simon Says Stamp for the Flower, Leaves and Sentiment. All the Splatters were made using Mr. Huey's by Studio Calico.





Here are My Day Two Cards Created After Cristina's Video.......

The Masculine:

And the Feminine Card by Changing some colors and Adding a Few More Elements:



Hope you Are Playing in this class too... So Many Great Ideas!!!  If not you can still Sign up HERE.
It is Never too Late it just won't be a Live Class!

Hope you have a Great Day!!  XO





Here are my Day 5 Cards.... I've been so busy getting ready for Company I have not had a lot of time to PLAY!

The Female Card Created after Kristina's Card and Video!




And the Masculine card using the same stamp sets.....




I used Simon Says Dies and Stamps along with Paper Smooches Sentiments ans an Obsession Impression Cover a card stamp and Hero Arts Inks!



Since today is National Scrapbook Day there are many sales going on in the Crafting World!


To celebrate National Scrapbooking Day, Michele has updated
her SPECIALS page with tremendous savings on selected stamps, perfect for
scrapbooking, journaling, Project Life, or even card making.
Also, all domestic orders $15 and over will receive FREE shipping,
while international orders will receive a 15% discount.

Please remember when placing an international order to choose
"check" or "money order" as your form of payment.
A separate PayPal invoice will be sent to you with the correct total.



  And HERE at Simon Says Stamp! A Great Day to Stock Up and Save......

Have a great Weekend!!

xo



7 comments:

Barb said...

WOW!! These cards are fantastic, Kelly! I don't even know which one I like the most - each one is so awesome! Glad you're enjoying the class! :)

Lin said...

WOW is right, you have been a busy lady! Love the stamps from your class - I've pinned a couple of them!

Barb Ghig said...

I was also going to say "Wow", so now I'm just about at a loss for words! Your cards are absolutely AMAZING, Kelly! I love all the details you put in to each one...love the shiny hearts and star so much, too! Really great job on all of your homework...WOW :-)

Dawn T said...

what a great set of cards today Kelly. I'm taking the class, but am way behind in watching the videos.

donna mikasa said...

You are such a good student! I got an F for not doing my homework! Must play catch up this weekend....maybe.

Alice said...

you are so good with colors, Kelly! LOVE your homework and your are an A+ student for sure! really like the design of the last two cards. thanks for all the inspiration, my friend. hope you have a wonderful week. love ya! hope to chat soon! =)

Lisa said...

Kelly, I really like your designing style. Your cards are oh so cute! How did you get that perfect half circle cut out of the front of the card? I wanted to take the his and hers class but couldn't. It's fun to see the cards from the class.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...